Cutting edge 2 youth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cutting edge 2 youth

Cutting edeg 2 youth rocks

HomePortailSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bible Verses

Go down 
+2
Pensfreak87
BrittanyK900
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BrittanyK900

BrittanyK900

Bible Verses Empty
PostSubject: Bible Verses   Bible Verses Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 11:21 pm

"Preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; repreove, rebuke, and exhort with complete patience and teaching. For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but haveing itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions, and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander off into myths. As for you, always be sober-minded, endure suffereing, do the work of an evagelist, fulfill your ministry."

2 Timothy 4:2-5

This verse just came to mind the other day. Thought I should share it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.worshipdancer900.blgospot.com
Pensfreak87

Pensfreak87

Bible Verses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bible Verses   Bible Verses Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 1:32 pm

SWWWWWEEEEEETNNNESSS !
Back to top Go down
ER5!

ER5!

Bible Verses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bible Verses   Bible Verses Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 3:01 pm

This is my fav verse ever!!!!

"'For I know the plans I have for you' declares the Lord. 'Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.'"

~Jeremiah 29:11
Very Happy Smile Laughing Cool
Back to top Go down
Pensfreak87

Pensfreak87

Bible Verses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bible Verses   Bible Verses Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 10:41 pm

Future...... cool
Back to top Go down
BrittanyK900

BrittanyK900

Bible Verses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bible Verses   Bible Verses Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 11:07 pm

ER5! wrote:
This is my fav verse ever!!!!

"'For I know the plans I have for you' declares the Lord. 'Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.'"

~Jeremiah 29:11
Very Happy Smile Laughing Cool

I absolutely LOVE THAT VERSE!!!! Great one Erica!
Back to top Go down
Pensfreak87

Pensfreak87

Bible Verses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bible Verses   Bible Verses Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 11:00 am

Yeppperrrrs...... cooleo
Back to top Go down
ER5!

ER5!

Bible Verses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bible Verses   Bible Verses Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 11:10 am

I read something last night, its not a verse, its a quote by Micheal W. Smith about his song This is Your Time

" None of us knows how uch longer we have to live, or what tests God has in store for us, but one thing is certain: each one of us will face a moment when eternity whispers into our hearts, This is your time. "

cool huh?
Back to top Go down
Pensfreak87

Pensfreak87

Bible Verses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bible Verses   Bible Verses Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 11:13 am

Its my time to fly its my time to sore!!! hehe swwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttterness
Back to top Go down
ER5!

ER5!

Bible Verses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bible Verses   Bible Verses Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 4:19 pm

"' I the last days, I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, and your old men will dream dreams. Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days, and they will prophesy.'"
~Acts 2:17-18

LOVE IT!
Back to top Go down
Pensfreak87

Pensfreak87

Bible Verses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bible Verses   Bible Verses Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 4:23 pm

COOL one
Back to top Go down
BrittanyK900

BrittanyK900

Bible Verses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bible Verses   Bible Verses Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 6:09 pm

Yeah! Thats like one of my favorites!!!! Oh and the quote u had up there I love it! That song is awesome!
Back to top Go down
ER5!

ER5!

Bible Verses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bible Verses   Bible Verses Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 6:31 pm

why thank you
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BrittanyK900

BrittanyK900

Bible Verses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bible Verses   Bible Verses Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 9:01 pm

This is one of my favorites!

"When you send forth your Spirit, they are created and you renew the face of the ground. May the glory of the Lord endure forever; may the Lord rejoice in his works, who looks on the earth and trembles, who touches the mountains and they smoke! I will sing to the Lord as long as I live; I will sing praise to my God while I have my being. May my meitation be pleasing to him, for I rejoice in the Lord!" Psalm 104:30-33
Back to top Go down
ER5!

ER5!

Bible Verses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bible Verses   Bible Verses Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 10:40 am

Once again, this is not a verse, but I really like it I read it last night in my devotional in a sacetion called Faith above Feelings.
" Our emotions are like the weather, only far more fickle. So, we must learn to live by faith, not the ups and downs of our emotional roller coasters.....Your emotions will inevitably change; God will not. "
Back to top Go down
Pensfreak87

Pensfreak87

Bible Verses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bible Verses   Bible Verses Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 11:40 am

Boy is that every true!
Back to top Go down
BrittanyK900

BrittanyK900

Bible Verses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bible Verses   Bible Verses Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 6:54 pm

yeah it is! I think i heard that one before Erica...what book is that from?
Back to top Go down
ER5!

ER5!

Bible Verses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bible Verses   Bible Verses Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 10:11 am

Its from my Teen Devotional the friends class got for Christmas. So if you've been reading it, that should sound familiar. Also, I have this other devotional for girls from the Family Christian Book Store. IT IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have so many quotes marked that I wanted to put up on here, but I decided that it would be better to just tell you guys about it. Its from that same company I got the other quote from, the 2 Minutes a Day series or whatever. Its just called Her Devotional and its got pretty much the same cover as the other one, except pink ( tongue ) and not green.
Back to top Go down
BrittanyK900

BrittanyK900

Bible Verses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bible Verses   Bible Verses Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 11:24 pm

oh okay! Cool!...Ive been reading the devotional...but um...my thing with that is I have a ton of devotional books that I'm doing at once...so I read like a big portion of that and just don't go back to it for a little bit and then I keep doing that....so um yeah...hehe!
Back to top Go down
ER5!

ER5!

Bible Verses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bible Verses   Bible Verses Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 9:44 pm

another quote!!
"In today's world it is so easy to loose your witness. In one word, its gone, one outfit, its gone, one regrettful act and it is so gone, and it is not an easy thing to get back. The world is alwasy watching, and they seem to notice our bad days a whole lot easier than our good ones. We need to live every day like it is a test because it is. The world is always watching, always testing, so we can never drop our gaurd, ever. You cannot go around saying 'I follow Christ' and then live like the world. The Bible say that we live in the world, not of it. Big difference. They have to be able to look at us and know that there is something special about us, and they will want it. Actions speak louder that words, remember? Sometimes it doesn't matter what we say, but what we do. And it doesn't matter what we say to try to cover up a mistake, its still there and that is what is remembered."
~Anonymous
Back to top Go down
BrittanyK900

BrittanyK900

Bible Verses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bible Verses   Bible Verses Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 10:16 pm

That is AWESOME! It really made me think too... Like.... if we live like the world what kind of witness is that. And We are called to witness! "IN the world, not OF the world." - so true. Two totally different things. A verse that came to mind reading that was this:

"No one can serve to masters. He can either hate the one and love the other, or be devoted to one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money. Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will war. Is not life more important than food, and thebody more important than clothes? Look at the birds of teh air; they don't sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? And why do you worry about clothes? See how the lilies of the fireld grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. If that is how God clothes the grass of thefield, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? So do not worry, saying "what shall we eat?" or "What shall we drink?" or "What shall we wear?" For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. BUT SEEK FIRST HIS KINGDOM AND HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore, Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:24-34

and yet another comes to mind...

"Do Not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For everything in the world - the cravings of sinful man, the lust of his eyes and boasting of what he has and does - comes not from the Father but from the world. The world and its desires pass away, but the man who does the will of God lives forever." 1 John 2: 15-17

and then another one here...

"Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of teh darkness, but rather expose them" Ephesians 5:11

and this one still relates:

"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is teh road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow is the road that leads to life, and only a few find it. Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. By their fruit you will recognize them.Do people pick grapes from thorn bushes, or figs from thistles? Likewise every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them." Matthew 7: 13-20

Anyone see a common tie to all of these????

Of the world - or IN the world - Which are you?
Back to top Go down
Travis

Travis

Bible Verses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bible Verses   Bible Verses Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 9:45 pm

Revelation chapter 22
Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb down the middle of the great street of the city. On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations. No longer will there be any curse. The throne of God and of the Lamb will be in the city, and his servants will serve him. They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads. There will be no more night. They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign for ever and ever. The angel said to me, "These words are trustworthy and true. The Lord, the God of the spirits of the prophets, sent his angel to show his servants the things that must soon take place.
Back to top Go down
BrittanyK900

BrittanyK900

Bible Verses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bible Verses   Bible Verses Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 9:53 pm

That is so awesome! I love this.
Back to top Go down
ER5!

ER5!

Bible Verses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bible Verses   Bible Verses Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 9:26 pm

wow!! That is good!!!!!
Back to top Go down
BrittanyK900

BrittanyK900

Bible Verses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bible Verses   Bible Verses Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 9:59 pm

This is like one of my favorites!

"But let your adorning be the hidden person of your heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit which in God's sight is very precious" 1 Peter 3:4
Back to top Go down
ER5!

ER5!

Bible Verses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bible Verses   Bible Verses Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 8:40 am

QUOTES!!!!!!! Very Happy

On Kindness...
"No man heals himself by wounding another" ~Ambrose of Milan

On Thankfulness...
"The best way to show my gratitude to God
is to accept everything, even my problems, with joy" ~Mother Teresa

On Distractions...
"Whatever we focus on determines what we become" ~E. Stanley Jones

On Actions and Beliefs...
"It is less important to ask a Christian what he or she
believes about the Bible than to inquire what he or she does with it." ~Lesslie Newbigin

"Seen and not heard is sometimes the best, and the worst way to wtiness." ~Anonymous

On Discouragement...
"All discouragement is from the devil." ~Hannah Whitehall Smith

On Making the Most of What Is and What Will Come...
"Never use your problem as an excuse for bad attitudes or behavior" ~Joyce Meyer

"Live the most of every moment of every minute to the fullest. Live
as if every moment of every minute is your last...it could be." ~Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bible Verses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bible Verses   Bible Verses Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bible Verses
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next