Cutting edge 2 youth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cutting edge 2 youth

Cutting edeg 2 youth rocks

HomePortailSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Valley of Dry Bones

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BrittanyK900

BrittanyK900

The Valley of Dry Bones Empty
PostSubject: The Valley of Dry Bones   The Valley of Dry Bones Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 9:17 pm

"The hand of the Lord was upon me, and he brought me out in the Spirit of the Lord and set me down in the middle of the valley, it was full of bones. And he led me around among them, and behold, there were very many on the surface of the valley, and behold they were very dry. And he said to me "Son of man, can these bones live?" And I answered, "O Lord God, you know" Then he said to me, "Prophesy over theses bones, and say to them, O dry bones, hear the word of the Lord. Thus says the Lord God to those bones: Behold, I will cause breath to enter you, and you shall live. And I will lay sinews upon you, and will cause flesh to come upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and you shall live, and you shall know that I am the Lord."
So I prophecied as I was commanded. And as I prophesied, there was a sound and behold, a rattling, and the bones came together. Bone to its bone, and I looked, and behold, ther were sinews on them, and flesh had come upon them, and skin had covered them. But there was no breath in them. Then he said to me, "Prophesy to the breather; prophesy, son of man, and say to the breath, Thus says the Lord God: Come from the four winds, O breath and breathe on these slain, that they may live." So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived and stood on their feet, and exceedingly great army.
Then he said to me, "Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel. Behold, they says, 'Our bones are dried up, and our hope is lost; we are clean cut off.' Therefore prophesy, and say to them, Thus says the Lord God: Behold I will open your graves, and reaise you from your graves, O my people. And I will bring you into the land of Israel. And you shall know that I am the Lord, when I onpen your graves, and raise you grom your graves, O my people. And I will put my Spirit within you and you shall live, and I will place you in your own land. Then you Shall know that I am the Lord; I have spoken and I will do it, declares the Lord.""

Ezekiel 37:1-14

This is one of my favorite Bible stories!!! I've been trying to memorize it...but haven't gotten past verse 7 yet.

Questions, Comments, concerns, points of interest?

SPREADING THE FIRE,

Brittany
Back to top Go down
http://www.worshipdancer900.blgospot.com
Pensfreak87

Pensfreak87

PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Dry Bones   The Valley of Dry Bones Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 11:40 am

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THAT ONE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ER5!

ER5!

PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Dry Bones   The Valley of Dry Bones Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 10:33 am

SAME HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
BrittanyK900

BrittanyK900

PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Dry Bones   The Valley of Dry Bones Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 6:44 pm

I know!!! Ain't it AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
Sarahhhhhx3

Sarahhhhhx3

PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Dry Bones   The Valley of Dry Bones Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 8:35 pm

yep. me too. we were at a play and they did a dance to this and a song.. it was cool!!!<3
Back to top Go down
http://www.doyoulikemysweater.niceboard.net
BrittanyK900

BrittanyK900

PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Dry Bones   The Valley of Dry Bones Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 10:07 pm

That is sweet!!
Back to top Go down
lydia*

lydia*

PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Dry Bones   The Valley of Dry Bones Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:47 am

SAME HERE!!!! totally amazing!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Dry Bones   The Valley of Dry Bones Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Valley of Dry Bones
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cutting edge 2 youth :: Bible :: Bible Stories-
Jump to: